The 4-day training touches on the most important current issues in Higher Education teaching and learning, looks at various teaching methods and gives insights into the different teaching cultures in Europe.
As part of the course requirements, participants will:
- deliver a microteach;
- complete a course proposal after the residential training;
- provide peer feedback on other participants’ proposals.
By the end of the course you will know how to:
- Design a University Course;
- Plan and deliver sessions on your discipline;
- Understand the use of peer feedback to inform teaching and learning.
Furthermore, you will gain:
- Insights into managing the learning space;
- Insights into contemporary issues in teaching and learning in European Higher Education.