Doctoral candidates and postdoctoral scholars in the Social Sciences and Humanities with little or no teaching experience.
All classes are in English. Participants therefore need to have a strong command of English. The minimum requirement is C1 of the Common European Framework Guidelines. No language certificate is required. You can assess your English level using the Self-assessment grid of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Applications are considered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Last date possible: May 15, 2018.
The training will take place in one of the villas hosting the European University Institute, on the Florentine hills.
*The fee includes course fee and course material, lunches, a guided tour and a social event.
- 4th April – Application open
- 4th April – 15th May – Submission of Applications
- 15th May – Last Day for Submission of Applications
- 4th July – Summer School starts
- 9th July – Summer School ends